The Customer’s privacy is very important to TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia and to help protect your privacy, TIM Technology Pty Ltd adheres to the following guidelines:
- The TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia web site will explicitly ask when information is required that personally identifies you or allows TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia to contact you ('Personal Information'). Generally this information is requested when making purchases of goods and/or services. When possible, the TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia web site will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
- The TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia web site and its service providers use your Personal Information to operate the site, provide services and to inform you of new features, services, and products. Some parts of the TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia web site may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services but are not necessary to its operation (a 'Secondary Use').
- If the TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia will provide you with the ability to decline this service.
- The TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia web site may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia or this site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia, the site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia the site, or the public.
- The TIM Technologies Pty Ltd data center is located in Australia.
If at any time you believe that the TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
The Customer should also be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the standard operation of the TIM Technologies Pty Ltd Australia Internet server and through the use of 'cookies'.
'Cookies' are small text files a web site can use to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising.
'Cookies' are not programs that come onto your system and damage files.
Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to you that has no meaning outside the assigning site.